Thursday, April 04, 2013

'Smashing' Layouts

 I am really enjoying scrapbooking again......the 'Smash' style allows me to create in a collage-like style and is much faster for me.



The page at the left is from my family reunion last August.  I had many, many photos so I sent them to Walmart and created an 8 x 10 collage print to get smaller prints in different sizes---perfect for smashing!

Day of Fun----I used my mini Smash book for this little layout.  Day of Fun is a the last day of Homecoming Week at St Albans High School and is....a day of fun!


Another mini Smash....of my sweet cat, Bella!

Used my Smash Journal to record all things I have to be grateful for---a November tradition!


My co-workers at St Albans High School.
I just bought my little Instax camera and had to test it out!



Another use of those great collage prints from Walmart! 

I joined Kim and her family their condo at Canaan for the 4th of July.  It was incredibly hot....even up there.  But, we still had a great time!!

No comments: